Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Premise of My Blog

I came up with the idea for this blog by creating DIY projects for a new apartment. I was constantly looking on the internet for ideas, but everything I seemed to find fell really flat. Through out the blog there will be posts about the process of moving into our new apartment(by "our" I mean my boyfriend Gabe and I). There will be DIY projects we came up with, and how to's. Cheap furniture, how to get it and how to revive it.
Some up coming projects will be:

  • How to actually rent your first apartment
  • Doctor who Tardis and Dalek soaps for the guest bathroom!
  • Finding things on craiglist and making them look not bug infested
  • Refurbishing furniture
  • Painting, Shelving, Organization Etc.

There will be many, many things you will need to know, or things you would like to know on this blog. And you get to see first hand on how to make a rental apartment work for you.

So a little about myself: I am a 19 year old Culinary student in Oregon. Spent half my life in Oregon, the other half in Louisiana. I work at Cajun/Creole Restaurant and I live in Portland, Oregon. And this is the love of my life, Evangeline. Or Bean for short.

1 comment: